A Real Estate and Business Law Firm Providing the Legal Expertise and Service of a Large Firm to Connecticut and New York Families and Businesses
It is our firm's mission to build and maintain many successful and mutually satisfying business relationships. At the law office of Brad M. Aron, we will continuously strive to achieve this goal by offering personalized and individualized service, and by making every effort to exceed clients' expectations. It is our goal to provide our clients with superior services at reasonable rates.
Click below to watch Attorney Aron's television appearance on "The Real Estate Forum."
With a joint JD and MBA degree from Syracuse University with a concentration in real estate, a Master of Laws degree (LLM) from Georgetown University and more than 20 years of legal experience, attorney Brad Aron offers clients a depth of real estate knowledge, skill and business acumen that very few lawyers can match. We serve individuals, families and small and medium-sized business clients in Westport, Stamford and throughout Connecticut and New York.
Services provided to individual and family clients include:
- Real Estate Law: Whether you are buying your first home or your retirement home, we help families achieve their dreams through the purchase, sale or construction of a property. We also handle legal matters for people facing foreclosure.
- Estate Planning: We help individuals and families consider all the estate planning options available to fulfill their intent while minimizing the tax consequences on their surviving family members.
- Taxation and Financial Planning: With more than 19 years of experience in the area of tax law, we can handle complex personal income tax matters including planning, preparation of tax returns and representation in audits and tax controversies.
Services provided to family-owned and publicly-held business clients include:
- Real Estate Law: As a commercial real estate law firm, we provide legal representation for the purchase, sale or lease of commercial, industrial, retail or rental properties.
- Business Succession Planning: We work with clients who own and manage family-owned businesses and provide counsel on the transfer of a business or business assets to the next generation.
- Taxation and Financial Planning: We work with businesses of all sizes to strategize ways to minimize tax burdens and protect assets.
- Business Law: As a business law firm, we advise entrepreneurs and business owners at all stages of their business growth. We represent many types of businesses, including art galleries and antique dealers, apparel manufacturers, real estate businesses, medical practices, laundromats, beauty supply and beauty salons, restaurants, convenience stores, dry cleaners, franchises, marketing firms, motorcycle stores, retail stores, insurance brokers, investment companies and investment advisors, financial services firms, entrepreneurs, personal and professional service companies and professional athletes.
Contact us to put our firm's extensive knowledge and experience in real estate, business, taxation and estate planning to work on your behalf. We can help you understand all of your options so that you can choose the most effective legal strategy to accomplish your business and personal goals.